Contact Centre Adviser
We are looking for a Permanent full time Contact Centre Advisor to work a total of 37.5 hours per week, usually 5 days over 7. We’re available to our colleagues 6.00am to 11.00pm, every day of the week, the actual shifts being agreed in advance, on a rolling rota basis.
You’ll join the expanding team who are the first line of support for a broad range of system and technical process queries from all divisions (food; funerals; central functions; and travel), and where you’re not able to provide a solution, pass onto the appropriate second line of support.
• Take ownership and deal with all queries in a professional and caring manner, following the correct process and ensuring the best outcome for the customer and the business. (This contact will be by phone; email and the “ticket” system for raising queries).
• Monitoring and supporting with branch compliance
• Contribute to creating the best place to work by sharing best practice, coaching, training & supporting colleagues
• Effective task completion, ensuring deadlines are achieved and accuracy is maintained
• Support cultural change and the introduction of new working practices and processes at head office and in store
• Excellent attention to detail, and the ability to plan and organise your workload to achieve deadlines
• Take ownership to achieve all agreed operational and performance targets
• Be responsible for your own understanding and development, proactively keeping up to date with all relevant communications
The Ideal Candidate
• Strong communication skills
• Self-motivated with an ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• Previous customer service, food retail or call centre experience preferred but not essential
• Familiar with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel & email
Alongside a competitive salary, we also offer enhanced employer pension contribution and holiday entitlement, as well as our colleague discount scheme. Further details can be viewed on our Careers website and would be discussed in detail during the recruitment process.
We understand the importance of balancing work commitments with other activities and responsibilities, which is why we are happy to offer flexible working. We are always looking to find the right solutions to suit our colleagues and the business.
Click here to find out more https://www.eastofengland.coop/careers/benefits-of-working-for-the-east-of-england-co-op.
About the Company
As a co-op we’re a different type of business. We’re owned by our members and we work for the benefit of people and our communities, not just for profit. We’re driven by our democratic values which are based around being fair, doing the right thing and caring for all those we deal with. This includes our customers, our suppliers, our environment and each other. We expect colleagues who work with us to share these values. We’re still a business and we work in a very competitive area so it’s still important that we’re efficient and work to the highest professional standards.
Click here to find out more https://www.eastofengland.coop/.
COVID-19 Recruitment Statement
Our colleague’s health and wellbeing is our priority and we have taken all reasonable steps to protect our teams in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Whilst we have a number of measures in place to make our workplaces COVID-secure, applicants should be aware that the vast majority of our vacancies are for customer-facing roles. Whilst you are not obliged to share the details of any health conditions as part of your application, we would encourage you to consider any Government guidance which might apply to you. The latest advice for clinically vulnerable and clinically extremely vulnerable people can be found here (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus).
If you would like to discuss a vacancy prior to making an application, please contact email@example.com.
East of England Co-op