Team Manager (Subway)
As a Subway Team Manager, you will be responsible for the profitability and compliance of the Subway outlet, whilst ensuring customers are served in an efficient manner and maintaining excellent hygiene standards. You will be expected to uphold the Society’s reputation for impressive customer service and be willing to go the extra mile in order to help both our customers and your in-store team.
- Ensure day-to-day activities are in line with store policy & priorities and provide the best possible customer experience in relation to both Subway & branch
- Manage redeployment to control queuing & resolve prioritised issues.
- Deal promptly with complaints and compliments, ensuring colleagues are updated
- Engage with customer seeking feedback, provide encouragement to sign up for a Sub Card
- Consistently achieving and maintaining high standards of cleanliness, housekeeping and food hygiene
- Ensuring all safety and security related accidents, incidents or significant occurrences are reported in line with the Society’s reporting processes
- Ensuring all colleagues complete all required compliance related training courses
- Striving to achieve consistently high Subway evaluation and Society Risk Compliance Audit scores and ensuring all findings / failings are rectified without delay
- Support the Branch Manager in the achievement of the Branch Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain product availability, ensuring you follow Subway best practices and customer demand
- Control the condition of stock by good handling, rotation and storage and ensure pricing is always accurate
- Ensure all aspects of expenses are controlled and monitored
- Ensure standards including appearance and time-keeping are high
- Conduct return to work interviews where required
- Communicate key messages to all colleagues
- Support new colleagues to help them be fully effective as soon as possible
- Make sure your colleagues participate in the requisite training
The Ideal Candidate
- Abide by and role-model the Society’s values
- Deliver excellent standards of service
- Have flexibility regarding working hours
- Adhere to procedures to ensure brand standard is maintained
Click here to view colleague benefits https://www.eastofengland.coop/careers/benefits-of-working-for-the-east-of-england-co-op
About the Company
As a co-op we’re a different type of business. We’re owned by our members and we work for the benefit of people and our communities, not just for profit. We’re driven by our democratic values which are based around being fair, doing the right thing and caring for all those we deal with. This includes our customers, our suppliers, our environment and each other. We expect colleagues who work with us to share these values. We’re still a business and we work in a very competitive area so it’s still important that we’re efficient and work to the highest professional standards.
Click here to find out more https://www.eastofengland.coop/.
East of England Co-op