Team Manager (Food)
As a Team Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring your store runs smoothly, allowing us to remain open to serve our local communities. You will be tasked with supporting the branch manager in daily management of the store, whilst also providing excellent customer service alongside your colleagues in the branch.
- Promote a consistent brand image, ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Co-ordinate day to day activities of your team in line with branch priorities
- Monitor the queues and redeploy colleagues as necessary
- Deal promptly with complaints and compliments, ensuring colleagues are updated
- Support the Branch Management in the achievement of the Branch Key Performance Indicators
- Maintain stock levels, ensuring these are in line with Society space planning requirements and customer demand
- Control the condition of stock by good handling, rotation and storage and ensure pricing is accurate
- Make sure all aspects of expenses are controlled and monitored
- Promote a flexible approach to working
- Conduct return to work interviews where required
- Participate in managing performance, capability and conduct in agreement with the Branch Management
- Spend time with new colleagues to help them be fully effective as soon as possible
- Make sure your colleagues participate in the requisite training
- Consistently achieving and maintaining high standards of cleanliness, housekeeping and food hygiene
- Maintaining and managing compliance with all health & safety, food safety, age related sales, cash management, stock control and security related policies and procedures including the Society’s challenge 25 policy
- Ensuring all safety and security related accidents, incidents or significant occurrences are reported in line with the Society’s reporting processes
- Making sure there is a qualified first aider present on all shifts
- Striving to achieve consistently high compliance audit scores and ensuring all findings / failings are rectified
The Ideal Candidate
- Communicate with a broad range of customers and colleagues
- Deliver excellent standards of service
- Have flexibility regarding working hours
- Make decisions within agreed parameters
Click here to find out more https://www.eastofengland.coop/careers/benefits-of-working-for-the-east-of-england-co-op
About the Company
As a co-op we’re a different type of business. We’re owned by our members and we work for the benefit of people and our communities, not just for profit. We’re driven by our democratic values which are based around being fair, doing the right thing and caring for all those we deal with. This includes our customers, our suppliers, our environment and each other. We expect colleagues who work with us to share these values. We’re still a business and we work in a very competitive area so it’s still important that we’re efficient and work to the highest professional standards.
To find out more please click on the following link https://www.eastofengland.coop/.
East of England Co-op