Proposition Manager (Funeral)
We are looking to recruit a Propositions Manager to join our Funeral Services Marketing and Propositions Team.
Our Funeral Services team provides vital support to families when they need it most. We offer a wide range of products and services which we have been carefully tailored to meet the needs of our clients. You’ll play a key role in reviewing how our products and services are performing and designing how they will evolve to meet the needs of our clients.
You’ll join a busy team, reporting into our Senior Marketing & Propositions Manager for Funeral Services, and will work alongside a Marketing Manager who’ll help take our products and services to market through a range of campaigns.
You’ll also work closely with our wider Funeral Services team to build a collaborative approach to designing and launching new products and services.
This is an exciting role, and you’ll play a key part in developing our Funeral Services approach to fit our business’s vision and mission.
- Design the product and service proposition for our Funeral Services business.
- Critically evaluate the existing product and propositions that are on offer to Funeral Services clients.
- Deliver new products and services to market and work closely with all teams to ensure the successful delivery of all customer propositions.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable experience in proposition, product or service design.
- Data, research and insight led. Comfortable turning customer insight into product and service offerings.
- Knowledge of marketing and consumer trends which are relevant to our businesses
- Resilient, positive and solutions focused mindset
- Ability to devise new and creative solutions to business challenges
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management. Ability to build strong partnerships
- Full UK driving licence
Key Internal Relationships:
- Funeral Services Operations team
- Wider marketing teams
- Research & Insight team
Click here to find out more https://www.eastofengland.coop/careers/benefits-of-working-for-the-east-of-england-co-op.
About the Company
As a co-op we’re a different type of business. We’re owned by our members and we work for the benefit of people and our communities, not just for profit. We’re driven by our democratic values which are based around being fair, doing the right thing and caring for all those we deal with. This includes our customers, our suppliers, our environment and each other. We expect colleagues who work with us to share these values. We’re still a business and we work in a very competitive area so it’s still important that we’re efficient and work to the highest professional standards.
Click here to find out more https://www.eastofengland.coop/.
East of England Co-op