Membership CRM System Administrator
Are you experienced with Microsoft Dynamics 365?
Are you ready to step up and act as the CRM technical lead for the East of England’s largest independent retailer?
As the Membership CRM System Administrator, you’ll lead on data maintenance and administration in our newly developed Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system. You’ll drive its ongoing development to support Membership Marketing and Retail Marketing departmental requirements, maintain SOP and Instruction Manuals and maintain CRM links to our wider network of marcomms systems (ESP, website etc.). The role will be varied, from basic administration to creating workflows and business processes from scratch.
This role is based at our Head Office at Wherstead Park on the outskirts of Ipswich, Suffolk. However, we are happy to explore ongoing remote/home-working arrangements.
- Monitor the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM system and associated data inputs and outputs on a day to day basis to ensure the system is working correctly and efficiently.
- Be the triage point for system users and system issues, providing 1st line helpdesk support for internal customers.
- Play a leading role in defining future requirements and onward system development.
- Be the primary point of contact for any user level changes (custom fields, workflows, dashboards) to support membership and marketing teams to leverage CRM data.
- Carry out administration tasks to manage users and adhoc data cleaning tasks.
- Investigate and resolve reported issues.
- Understand the landscape of marcomms systems and their relationship with CRM and be able to support marketing and insight activity accordingly.
- Support and deliver CRM training to colleagues.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external partners to ensure effective system developments and improvements.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of MS Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (Online), including customisation and configuration experience (minimum 2 years)
- System Administration experience
- Experience in analysis of, and documentation of, business requirements
- Effective communicator (written and verbal), confident to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Valuable team-player, equally confident to work on their own without close supervision
- Resilient and positive with a solutions-focused mindset
- Flexible and adaptable
- Calm and professional approach, even when under pressure
- Self-motivated, particularly in regard to keeping up to date with CRM developments and best practice
- Detail focussed, experience of working ‘to brief’
Whilst not essential, we’d also like to hear from people with the following skills / experience:
- Knowledge of Mail Chimp and / or ClickDimensions as an integrated email service provider in a community engagement environment
- Knowledge of Hootsuite as an integrated social media engagement platform in a community engagement environment
Alongside a competitive salary, we also offer enhanced employer pension contribution and holiday entitlement, as well as our colleague discount scheme. Further details can be viewed on our Careers website and would be discussed in detail during the recruitment process.
We understand the importance of balancing work commitments with other activities and responsibilities, which is why we are happy to offer flexible working. We are always looking to find the right solutions to suit our colleagues and the business.
About the Company
As a co-op we’re a different type of business. We’re owned by our members and we work for the benefit of people and our communities, not just for profit. We’re driven by our democratic values which are based around being fair, doing the right thing and caring for all those we deal with. This includes our customers, our suppliers, our environment and each other.
We expect colleagues who work with us to share these values. We’re still a business and we work in a very competitive area so it’s still important that we’re efficient and work to the highest professional standards.
We’ve been able to achieve success for over 150 years because of our people and we encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds; you reflect the communities we serve. If you would like to join us on the next part of our journey, please follow the instructions on how to apply.
East of England Co-op