Member and Customer Insight Analyst
We are looking for a Member and Customer Insight Analyst to join our team. As a Member and Customer Insight Analyst you will be responsible for providing insight that helps inform our marketing campaigns, and our work to engage with customers and members.
Using profiling, modelling and marketing metrics to inform decision making
- Develop profile/models in partnership with Marketing and Retail to improve the effectiveness of our marketing and membership communications.
- Create meaningful and timely reporting methods to share impact and effectiveness.
- Support a ‘test and learn’ marketing program within the team.
Understanding our markets and identifying opportunities
- Gather relevant and useful business intelligence on our key markets to support product and service development decisions.
- Build effective relationships across all key stakeholders, including IT, Marketing, and Retail, and positively represent the true value of the Data function.
System integration and compliance
- Retain and improve analytics functionality to improve the depth and breadth of reporting.
Establish effective and efficient working processes
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that we produce high-quality, useful, and timely reports that help inform decision making.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of how we work, ensuring that we develop replicable and simple responses to common issues, and effective ways of developing solutions to new challenges.
- IT Team
- BI and Data
- Customer and Member Insight
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret complex issues and generate insights.
- Confident when presenting and communicating findings to all level of audience – lay to technical.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly and effectively and build consensus.
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management. Ability to build strong partnerships.
- Resilient, positive, and solutions-focused mindset.
- Commercially astute.
- Experienced in working with and analysing large volumes of data.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Budgetary management experience desirable.
- Full UK driving license.
What’s in it for you
At the East of England Co-op, we strive to be the best place to work. We invest in our colleagues to help them to progress in their careers and achieve their full potential. How do we do this?
- Competitive rates of pay
- 20% discount in our food stores, along with other discounts across our family of businesses
- 22 days holiday (plus bank holiday entitlement) which increases with service
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Death in service benefit
- Access to our colleague communications app, The Loop
- Enhanced* family leave and pay arrangements
- Opportunities to grow, with award-winning training and apprenticeship programmes
- Great deals and discounts across 100’s of high street and online retailers
- Financial wellbeing support, including Wagestream®
Check out the detail of all our colleague benefits here.
* Enhanced on statutory terms, subject to service criteria.
We recognise the challenges people face trying to balance commitments both in and out of the workplace - perhaps studying, caring commitments, or other employment. We therefore aim to be as flexible as possible, to create shift patterns that work for both our co-op and our colleagues.
About the Company
The East of England Co-op is the largest independent retailer in East Anglia, with over 230 stores and branches across Norfolk, Suffolk, and Essex.
Owned by over 260,000 members – including our colleagues – our vision is to be the most valued organisation in our region, by being a better kind of business and using our profit to make a positive impact on our communities.
Our Community Cares Fund provides hundreds of thousands of pounds to support groups and good causes, with a focus on mental health and wellbeing, food justice for all and creating community spaces.
With a focus on environmental sustainability, we’re proud to have led the way on reducing food waste, being the first major retailer to sell food past its Best Before date for just 10p.
At the East of England Co-op, we strive to be the best place to work. We invest in our colleagues to help them to progress in their careers and achieve their full potential, whether in food retail, funeral services, property investment, travel, security, stonemasonry, events, or our support functions.
Find out more at www.eastofengland.coop
Our Recruitment Process
If this is the job for you, simply click ‘apply’. You will be required to register a profile on our careers page. To do this simply click apply. The good news is you’ll only have to register once – after this, it’ll be easier and quicker to apply for any roles in the future too.
Please note that our working patterns are non-contractual. The advertised working pattern represents the normal working pattern for the role at time of advertisement and is subject to change.
East of England Co-op