We are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join our Funeral Services Marketing Team.
Our Funeral Services team provides vital support to families when they need it most. Last year we launched our largest ever marketing campaign which was built around an award-winning TV campaign. In this role you’ll work across the full marketing mix (including TV and Digital) and will be an integral part of the team as we integrate this campaign across our whole brand.
You’ll join a busy marketing team, reporting into our Senior Marketing & Propositions Manager for Funeral Services, and will work alongside a Propositions Manager who’ll be designing our Funeral Services offer based on customer insight and market trends.
This is an exciting role, and you’ll play a key part in developing our Funeral Services marketing approach to fit our business’s vision and mission.
- Plan and execute campaigns and projects
- Devise creative solutions to business challenges
- Implement effective and efficient working processes
- Build close links with internal partners, especially Retail Department
- Demonstrating success and reporting
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable experience in delivering integrated marketing and communications campaigns across the full marketing mix.
- Data, research and insight led. Comfortable turning customer insight into actionable campaigns.
- Knowledge of marketing and consumer trends which are relevant to our businesses
- Resilient, positive and solutions focused mindset
- Ability to devise new and creative solutions to business challenges
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management. Ability to build strong partnerships
- Full UK driving licence
Key Internal Relationships:
- Funeral Services Operations Team
- Brand & Studio
- Research & Insight team
Click here to view colleague benefits https://www.eastofengland.coop/careers/benefits-of-working-for-the-east-of-england-co-op
About the Company
As a co-op we’re a different type of business. We’re owned by our members and we work for the benefit of people and our communities, not just for profit. We’re driven by our democratic values which are based around being fair, doing the right thing and caring for all those we deal with. This includes our customers, our suppliers, our environment and each other. We expect colleagues who work with us to share these values. We’re still a business and we work in a very competitive area so it’s still important that we’re efficient and work to the highest professional standards.
Click here to find out more https://www.eastofengland.coop/.
East of England Co-op