We are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join our Food Marketing Team.
As Food Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for planning and delivering marketing campaigns which are driven by customer and member insight and deliver growth for our food business.
You’ll join a busy marketing team, and will predominantly work on our Food business, but will also offer support to our Travel, Security and Events businesses. You’ll report into our Senior Food Marketing Manager, and work alongside a Food Marketing Co-ordinator.
A critical part of this role will be the ability to transform our growing stream of customer and member insight and into actionable and engaging marketing campaigns which change how people shop with us.
You’ll working across the marketing mix, but will need a specific specialism in digital marketing. Retail marketing experience, especially in customer acquisition, retention and reactivation is of particular interest to us.
This is an exciting role, and you’ll play a key part in developing our Food marketing approach to fit our business’s vision and mission.
- Analyse customer and member insight and develop complementary marketing campaigns
- Successful campaign delivery across marketing mix, with a particular focus on digital marketing
- Monitor performance against objectives based on data gathered from Commercial, Data and Membership teams.
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable experience in delivering integrated marketing and communications campaigns, with a particular focus on digital marketing.
- Data, research and insight led. Comfortable turning customer insight into actionable campaigns.
- Retail marketing experience, ideally FMCG
- Knowledge of marketing and consumer trends which are relevant to our businesses
- Resilient, positive and solutions focused mindset
- Ability to devise new and creative solutions to business challenges
- Commercial acumen
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management. Ability to build strong partnerships
- Full UK driving licence
Key Internal Relationships:
- Brand & Studio
- Research & Insight team
Alongside a competitive salary, we also offer enhanced employer pension contribution and holiday entitlement, as well as our colleague discount scheme. Further details can be viewed on our Careers website and would be discussed during the recruitment process.
Because of COVID-19, we’re working from home at the moment and so the successful candidate will need to be able to effectively manage remote-working. Although the role will normally be based out of our Head Office at Wherstead Park on the outskirts of Ipswich, Suffolk, we’re happy to consider ongoing flexible working arrangements.
About the Company
As a co-op we’re a different type of business. We’re owned by our members and we work for the benefit of people and our communities, not just for profit. We’re driven by our democratic values which are based around being fair, doing the right thing and caring for all those we deal with. This includes our customers, our suppliers, our environment and each other.
We expect colleagues who work with us to share these values. We’re still a business and we work in a very competitive area so it’s still important that we’re efficient and work to the highest professional standards.
We’ve been able to achieve success for over 150 years because of our people and we encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds; you reflect the communities we serve. If you would like to join us on the next part of our journey, please follow the instructions on how to apply.
East of England Co-op