Energy & Billing Administrator
We are looking for an Energy & Billing Administrator to assist both the Building Services team and the Building and Environmental Compliance Manager by providing a wide range of administrative support.
• Administrative support with regards to waste contracts, including invoice checking and the collation of analytical data.
• Management of compliance servicing programme (residential premises). To include maintenance of programmes and liaison with consultants and tenants.
• Assist with management of non-residential compliance servicing programme as required.
• Admin support and data collation for energy analytics (eg. annual report figures, league tables etc).
• Administration of Society tenancy and property records as appertaining to energy supply. Ensuring COTs are implemented and Supplier records are maintained as correct.
• Administration of sub-metered tenant invoicing. Arranging reads and billing.
• Review all incoming invoices for accuracy and liaising with energy companies when they are incorrect. Assisting with the resolution of billing disputes.
• Processing of energy invoices for payment.
• Check consolidated invoices for abnormal usage i.e water leaks, gas leaks or excess electricity usage
• Identify and report utility faults or issues to Building Services / Compliance Manager as appropriate to resolve
• Create/run billing reports requested by Compliance Manager as appropriate
• Liaise with energy companies with regards to new or altered supplies.
The Ideal Candidate
• Great customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to communicate clearly and confidently across all levels within the Society.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time and effectively prioritise these to meet given deadlines.
• Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
• Confident to work off own initiative to resolve general day to day issues but also able to take a collaborative approach in support of meeting team objectives.
• Good level of numeracy and literacy.
• Good working knowledge of the Microsoft software products such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
• A positive and pro-active approach to change and continuous improvement.
• Understanding the protocols for handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently remotely.
• A team player with flexibility to assist other team members as and when required.
Alongside a competitive salary, we also offer enhanced employer pension contribution and holiday entitlement, as well as our colleague discount scheme. Further details can be viewed on our Careers website and would be discussed in detail during the recruitment process.
We understand the importance of balancing work commitments with other activities and responsibilities, which is why we are happy to offer flexible working. We are always looking to find the right solutions to suit our colleagues and the business.
Click here to find out more https://www.eastofengland.coop/careers/benefits-of-working-for-the-east-of-england-co-op.
About the Company
As a co-op we’re a different type of business. We’re owned by our members and we work for the benefit of people and our communities, not just for profit. We’re driven by our democratic values which are based around being fair, doing the right thing and caring for all those we deal with. This includes our customers, our suppliers, our environment and each other. We expect colleagues who work with us to share these values. We’re still a business and we work in a very competitive area so it’s still important that we’re efficient and work to the highest professional standards.
Click here to find out more https://www.eastofengland.coop/.
COVID-19 Recruitment Statement
Our colleague’s health and wellbeing is our priority and we have taken all reasonable steps to protect our teams in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Whilst we have a number of measures in place to make our workplaces COVID-secure, applicants should be aware that the vast majority of our vacancies are for customer-facing roles. Whilst you are not obliged to share the details of any health conditions as part of your application, we would encourage you to consider any Government guidance which might apply to you. The latest advice for clinically vulnerable and clinically extremely vulnerable people can be found here (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus).
If you would like to discuss a vacancy prior to making an application, please contact email@example.com.
East of England Co-op