Customer Service Assistant (Post Office)
The CSA role is the first point of contact that many customers have with the Society, and therefore you will be responsible for providing excellent customer service. This could include smiling, maintaining eye contact and listening carefully to how you can help that individual. The goal being that they have a positive experience every time which will encourage them to return to the branch.
- To be aware of and knowledgeable about the wide range of services and products available through the Post Office and seek to increase sales of these services
- To handle all cash, vouchers, cheques and other data accurately and with a high degree of security and confidentiality
- To complete all returns, accounts and forms in line with procedures and relevant time scales
- To be constantly vigilant to potential fraud
- Gain appropriate advise to request/order Post Office supplies in a timely manner.
- You must maintain high levels of cleanliness and housekeeping
- Report any safety & security related incidents or other significant events
- Complete all compliance related training courses required
- Requirement to pass the P250 Post Office security form
Please note: some of our stores share staff between the Food Store & Post Office functions.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be great at providing friendly customer service
- You should have a good standard of English and working with numbers to meet the job requirements
- Be able to work efficiently and flexibly as a member of a team
Click here to view colleague benefits https://www.eastofengland.coop/careers/benefits-of-working-for-the-east-of-england-co-op
About the Company
As a co-op we’re a different type of business. We’re owned by our members and we work for the benefit of people and our communities, not just for profit. We’re driven by our democratic values which are based around being fair, doing the right thing and caring for all those we deal with. This includes our customers, our suppliers, our environment and each other. We expect colleagues who work with us to share these values. We’re still a business and we work in a very competitive area so it’s still important that we’re efficient and work to the highest professional standards.
To find out more please click on the following link https://www.eastofengland.coop/.
East of England Co-op