Business & Systems Analyst (IT)
As a Business and Systems Analyst in an IT Team you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring system changes and new business systems meet business and user requirements at acceptable levels of quality. This role will ensure new business systems are fit for purpose, enabling the wider business to achieve benefits and capitalise on technology. This role would suit someone who has a minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience of working in IT, Business and Systems Analysis, IT Development Quality Assurance or a Test Role.
You will be responsible for the definition, documentation and maintenance of technical and user requirements relating to system and process implementation and must possess the following key skills and experience:
- Ability to understand data quickly. Run comparisons through MS Excel, MS Access and/or simple SQL statements, including the transformation of data.
- Ability to clearly and concisely document any issues found whilst testing, including any relevant analysis or system logs to ensure a prompt resolution.
- Ability to understand, consider and analyse complex and technical processes
- Ability to create clear, concise and accurate documents in terms of requirements, process definition and test definition / results
- Experience of working on IT projects developing, integrating, testing and implementing applications/business systems
- Ability to write simple SQL queries to extract data, alongside MS Excel / MS Access to aid investigation during analysis and to compare testing results based on the requirement definition
The Ideal Candidate
Experience in a retail systems environment and a full UK driving licence would be advantageous.
Click here to find out more https://www.eastofengland.coop/careers/benefits-of-working-for-the-east-of-england-co-op.
About the Company
As a co-op we’re a different type of business. We’re owned by our members and we work for the benefit of people and our communities, not just for profit. We’re driven by our democratic values which are based around being fair, doing the right thing and caring for all those we deal with. This includes our customers, our suppliers, our environment and each other. We expect colleagues who work with us to share these values. We’re still a business and we work in a very competitive area so it’s still important that we’re efficient and work to the highest professional standards.
Click here to find out more https://www.eastofengland.coop/.
COVID-19 Recruitment Statement
Our colleague’s health and wellbeing is our priority and we have taken all reasonable steps to protect our teams in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Whilst we have a number of measures in place to make our workplaces COVID-secure, applicants should be aware that the vast majority of our vacancies are for customer-facing roles. Whilst you are not obliged to share the details of any health conditions as part of your application, we would encourage you to consider any Government guidance which might apply to you. The latest advice for clinically vulnerable and clinically extremely vulnerable people can be found here (https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus).
If you would like to discuss a vacancy prior to making an application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
East of England Co-op